Who we are
Sourceful exists to provide better solutions for the planet by working with businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint through smarter packaging. We are VC-backed (Index Ventures, Eka and Coatue) and most recently raised $20m in 2021.
What will your days look like
- Implement hiring strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally. Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Support from the manager to evaluate skill level, and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and offer letter generation.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Passion for improving stakeholder experience with stakeholders broadly defined as candidates, new hires, and hiring managers. Continually follow up with clients to confirm hiring plans and candidate needs are met.
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires and post-hire summaries.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Sourceful’s recruitment efforts.
- Support to organize the activities in the China office.
Who are you
Our goal is to build a mission-driven environment for top talent with a desire to do their best work. To that end, we are flexible on your experience and specific skill sets. However, we would generally expect to see those who are:
- BA degree required.
- About 1-3 years of proven recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Mandarin and English.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
We want to see you thrive
We believe all of our people are capable of achieving great things here, but in order to do so we want to make sure we’re providing the right support when we can:
- Social Insurance and housing fund with the full paid as the base
- Health Insurance and Health Check
- A flexible working model
- 12 days AL
- 10 days of full-paid sick leave
- Financial support for personal / career development programs
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company at an early stage