About the role
You will support our clients throughout the order & aftercare process and beyond, whilst coordinating internal teams to ensure each department meets the needs of our clients. You will also ensure compliance to accreditations and follow important documentation processes.
You will regularly interact with clients and act as an advocate for them within Sourceful, whilst balancing client needs and expectations with Sourceful priorities and capabilities.
Account Management sits within the Operational team at Sourceful, working closely with other Ops functions to maximise revenue won by the Sales team, and continuously refining and improving internal processes.
Who we are
Sourceful is a VC-backed packaging and supply chain company that aims to provide better solutions for the planet by working with businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint through smarter packaging. We recently raised $20m in 2021 from Index Ventures, Eka and Coatue.
You’ll report into: Charlie Nicholl, Senior Account Manager
What your days at Sourceful will look like:
- Processing orders of varying value, with the responsibility to minimise loss in revenue through process following and attention to detail
- Syncing with internal teams to keep clients updated on the status of their order/delivery
- Monitoring AS/SM orders and stock levels. Working with various internal teams to ensure clients remain in stock and orders are delivered smoothly
- Ad-hoc client requests such as artwork changes and reports
- Processing client reports and invoices per the agreed cadence, on time and accurately
- Updating the revenue forecast and ensuring accuracy for other stakeholders
- Reaching out to inactive clients and quoting for smaller orders, joining/arranging client calls ad hoc
- Admin such as: updating of internal documentation, advising internal teams on client matters where needed (offering ad hoc reports where necessary), AS/SM onboarding, reporting back on any tech or process issues or improvements, and aged debt assistance
- Incident resolution/complaint first-line response
The skills and experience that will help you to thrive in your role:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Attention to detail, organisational skills
- Proactive approach to tasks, problem solver
- Able to remain calm under pressure/in difficult situations
- Customer service experience in B2B situations
- Excel experience, with numerical and commercial acumen and acuity
- Knowledge/understanding of packaging and manufacturing/warehouse processes
- Experience in closing deals
We believe all of our people are capable of achieving great things here, but in order to do so we want to make sure we’re providing the right support, such as private healthcare, a flexible working model, remote working budget, personal learning budget to further your career and much more - just take a look at our careers page for more detail https://careers.sourceful.com/