Who we are
Sourceful exists to provide better solutions for the planet by working with businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint through smarter packaging. We are VC-backed (Index Ventures, Eka and Coatue) and most recently raised $20m in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join the team at Sourceful and help build the brand. The role includes conceptual thinking, creating, and managing digital and print projects for our internal comms, our marketing needs and external client needs. The Senior Creative Designer's responsibilities include generating creative concepts, managing graphic design tasks, and refining projects and drafts, so strong technical skills are a must.
To be successful as a Senior Senior Designer at Sourceful, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, tools and techniques. You should also have a keen interest in AI and be open to incorporating this into the creative workflow. Experienced in presenting concepts and implementing marketing campaigns, an excellent Senior Creative Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
What will your days look like
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Designing for a wide range of outputs from marketing campaigns, emails, creating graphic content, illustrations, and infographics, to artworking designs for customer packaging
- Working with Head of Creative on a daily basis
- Collaborating with Marketing and Socials team as well as stakeholders across the entire business
- Generating and presenting fresh concepts, clearly and concisely to various departments and stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Problem-solving and communicating with stakeholders throughout the project
Who are you
Our goal is to build a mission-driven environment for top talent with a desire to do their best work. To that end, we are flexible on your experience and specific skill sets. However, we would generally expect to see those who are:
- In possession of a Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Able to show a Portfolio that shows a wide range of design projects relevant to our business.
- Able to demonstrate proven work experience as a Graphic Designer with an experience in both print and digital processes.
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills across a wide range of design tools (e.g. Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Figma, PPT, ).
- Able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to interrogate a brief in order to find the best possible solutions.
- Able to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Nice to have
- Photography / Videography experience and proficiency with editing software (or experience working with/managing freelancers)
- Desire to continue to grow skillset with ongoing education and training
- Experience in using AI tools
We want to see you thrive
We believe all of our people are capable of achieving great things here, but in order to do so we want to make sure we’re providing the right support when we can:
- Private Healthcare
- A flexible working model
- Remote working budget
- Financial support for personal / career development programs
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company at an early stage