Who we are
Sourceful exists to provide better solutions for the planet by working with businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint through smarter packaging. We are VC-backed (Index Ventures, Eka and Coatue) and most recently raised $20m in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Logistics Coordinator who wants to join a mission-driven start up. The role will be working closely with our suppliers and warehouse team to build, manage and optimise sustainable supply chains for our clients.
What will your days look like
- Coordinating shipments domestically and cross-border between our manufacturers, transportation suppliers, warehouse, and clients.
- Support our global and domestic supply chains across multiple modes of transport including ocean, air, ground freight, and parcel.
- Ensure an incredible customer experience by tracking domestic and international shipments and resolving delivery issues.
- Logistics supplier management; managing and monitoring costs, service levels, and supporting supplier sourcing and negotiations.
- Help create SOPs to reduce errors and waste within our warehouse and with our LSP’s.
- In general, identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce errors and waste.
- Working with our engineering teams, you will be an integral part of designing our proprietary WMS and logistics software products.
Who are you
Our goal is to build a mission-driven environment for top talent with a desire to do their best work. To that end, we are flexible on your experience and specific skill sets. However, we would generally expect to see those who are:
- In possession of a university degree and having 2 years of experience in supply chain, operations, or logistics is preferred. Experience within a logistics service provider is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data and interest in developing your analytical skills will be crucial to your success in this role.
- Able to demonstrate being comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Able to demonstrate their passion for treating every person (candidate or stakeholder) with care and respect
- Able to demonstrate great attention to detail
We want to see you thrive
We believe all of our people are capable of achieving great things here, but in order to do so we want to make sure we’re providing the right support when we can:
- Private Healthcare
- A flexible working model
- Remote working budget
- Financial support for personal / career development programs
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company at an early stage