- Designing, developing and maintaining efficient, scalable high-quality applications
- Participating in, and/or leading design reviews with peers and stakeholders
- Reviewing code developed by other developers and providing feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, pull requests, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior team members
- Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues
- Contributing to existing documentation or educational content and adapting content based on product/program updates and user feedback
- You have extensive knowledge of Python and its core libraries, as well as experience with popular frameworks such as FastAPI, Django, Flask
- You’ve worked with cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- You have a proven portfolio of previous Python-based projects
- You are experienced in implementing microservice architectures (API and event-driven )
- You’re comfortable working with SQL and other database technologies
- You possess experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, such as Locust
- You are comfortable with Docker and Kubernetes, as well as building could-native applications
- You’ve worked in a Scrum/Agile project lifecycle before
- You're an excellent communicator and relationship builder: you're able to share your ideas clearly, and you're experienced in building relationships cross-functionally
- Remote status
Loading application form
Already working at Sourceful?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.